(CLR) Orange Naturals Stress with Ashwagandha, 60 Capsules (EXP: 02/2018)
The price of this product has been discounted further due to its expiry date.
Please check the expiry date before purchase this product.
This product is FINAL SALE.
The health effects that result from physical, mental, social or emotional strain should not be underestimated. To help you safely and gently manage the impact of life’s demands, Orange Naturals offers you our Stress formula. Stress is a combination of vitamins and herbs that work to re-build your nutrition, relax your body and mind, and rejuvenate your energy. It’s a winning combination!
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Helps to relax the mind and body
- Relieves stress related insomnia
- Antioxidant to combat oxidative stress
- Increases energy
- Includes ashwagandha – an adaptogenic herb with anti-stress properties
- Calming herbs such as passionflower and lemon balm help reduce stress induced insomnia
- Includes B vitamins, commonly known as your stress vitamins
Medicinal IngredientsEach capsules contains
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 25 mg
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 250 mcg
- Folic Acid (folate) 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium D-pantothenate) 25 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid ) 250 mg
- Passionflower (6:1 flower extract, 3.5% vitexin) (Passiflora incarnata) 75 mg equiv. to 450 mg of flower
- Lemon Balm (8:1 leaf extract, 5% rosmarinic acid) (Melissa officinalis) 20 mg equiv. to 160 mg of leaf
- Ashwagandha (5:1 root extract, 1.5% withanolides) (Withania somnifera) 150 mg equiv. to 750 mg of root
- Grape Seed Extract (120:1 seed extract, 95% proanthocyanidins) (Vitis vinifera) 5 mg equiv. to 600 mg of seed
- Pomegranate (3:1 fruit extract) (Punica granatum) 5 mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, gelatin.
Helps to manage oxidative stress and temporarily promotes relaxation.
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 2 times per day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a healtcare practitioiner for use beyond 3 months.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have any chronic conditions, or if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking any medications. Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Hypersensitivity has been known to occur - discontinue use if so. May cause drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed