(CLR) SISU Essential EFA, 180 Softgels
The price of this product has been heavily discounted due to its expiry date.
Please check the expiry date before purchase this product.
This product is FINAL SALE.
Source of omega-3 fatty acids to help maintain cardiovascular health.
Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are healthy fats that play a critical role in overall wellness, including mood and brain function, cardiovascular health, and joint health. There are two groups of therapeutic fatty acids called omega 3 and omega 6, but not all sources of these fats are equally useful because not all contain the active compounds. The active compounds in omega 3 are EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish. Many North Americans do not eat the amount of oily fish necessary to supply their needs, and though some seed oils like flax seed oil are also a source of omega 3, they may not be efficiently converted to EPA and DHA in the body particularly in cases of chronic illness, stress, or nutrient deficiency. The active compound in omega 6 is called GLA (gamma linolenic acid), and even though many vegetable oils used in our diet are a source of omega 6, they do not provide high amounts of GLA. Two of the richest sources of GLA are borage and evening primrose oil. A combination product of fish, flax and borage oils is a simple way to ensure you get enough of these healthy essentials.
- Balanced combination of omega 3 and omega 6 fats for daily health maintenance
- Each high-potency, soft gelatin capsule provides 400 mg each of fish oil, flax oil, and borage oil
- Essential fatty acids are helpful for inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and eczema, brain function, and cardiovascular health
- GLA may benefit sufferers of eczema and pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Steam-distilled, wild-harvested anchovy and sardine oil with the natural ratio of active compounds
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals including mercury and lead
- Cold-pressed flax and borage seed oils providing vegetable omega 3 fats and GLA
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
Each soft gelatin capsule contains: Medicinal ingredients:Flax (Linum usitatissimum) seed oil...400 mg
standardized to contain 50% ALA, alpha linolenic acid
Borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil...400 mg
standardized to contain 19% GLA, gamma linolenic acid
Fish oil (Anchovy / Sardine Body Oil)...400 mg
standardized to contain 18% EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 12% DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
Non-medicinal ingredients:tocopherols (natural vitamin E).
Capsule shell:gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, peanuts or corn.
Adult dosage:Take 5 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed