(CLR) SISU Ester-C Supreme Powder, 125 g
The price of this product has been discounted further due to its expiry date.
Please check the expiry date before purchase this product.
This product is FINAL SALE.
Helps to support a healthy immune system.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability, therefore we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine. Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people, and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers. Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function. It is also essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation. Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms. There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic. People wanting a clinically proven form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid should choose a form like Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a bioflavonoid and powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antihistamine properties
- Added bioflavonoids from berry fruits for superior vitamin C absorption
- Arabinogalactan is a type of polysaccharide that offers additional immune support during stressful times and the cold and flu season
- Ester-C® has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Formulated with citrus-free ingredients for people wishing to avoid citrus
- Formulated with no non-medicinal ingredients
- Powder form for flexible dosing (people can personalize the amount they take at one time)
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Medicinal ingredients per ¼ teaspoon (1 gram):Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...638 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Arabinogalactan (Larix occidentalis) bark...100 mg
Quercetin (fruit)...50 mg
Multianthocyanidins (berry/fruit*)...50 mg
*bilberry, cranberry, black currant, grape
Contains no dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, added flavours or sweeteners, artificial colours, fillers or additives.
Adult dosage:Take 1 gram (¼ teaspoon) twice daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed