(CLR) SISU Iron 40 mg, 90 Vegetable Capsules
The price of this product has been heavily discounted due to its expiry date.
Please check the expiry date before purchase this product.
This product is FINAL SALE.
Helps to prevent iron anaemia (shortage) and form red blood cells.
Iron deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency in the industrial world. Up to 50% of adolescent girls, pregnant women, and elderly people suffer from iron-deficiency anaemia and up to 60% of healthy young women are living with daily tiredness, weakness, and sadness associated with mild iron deficiency. Vegetarians and people who don’t eat a balanced diet can also suffer from iron deficiency. An iron supplement is a simple and reliable option for maintaining healthy levels of this essential mineral.
- Each capsule contains 40 mg of elemental iron from the citrate form which is easily absorbed and less likely to cause constipation
- Can be taken with vitamin C or Ester-C® for improved absorption
- Can be taken with a B vitamin complex or a multivitamin containing vitamin
- B12 and folic acid for additional support for red blood cells formation
- Calcium in high dosages may inhibit the absorption of iron, therefore iron should be taken at least two hours away from high-potency calcium supplements
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing, vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manfacturing Practices standards Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Iron (iron citrate)...40 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, peanuts, wheat, gluten, corn or soy.
Adult dosage:Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!