(CLR) SISU Tonalin CLA 1250 mg, 120 Softgels
The price of this product has been heavily discounted due to its expiry date.
Please check the expiry date before purchase this product.
This product is FINAL SALE.
May help support a modest reduction in fat mass when used with a program of reduced intake of dietary calories and increased physical activity.
The body converts food into energy (glucose) and if glucose is burned as it is created, the body’s stores of fat tissue do not increase. When food energy is consumed more quickly than it can be burned, it is converted into fat and stored. For many people, fat loss is difficult to achieve, and some support is needed to facilitate weight loss and to promote healthy weight management. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a fatty acid that supports fat loss and lean muscle gain. It helps to increase the rate at which the body burns energy and decrease the rate at which the body converts energy to fat. CLA is naturally found in meat and dairy products from grass-fed animals, however changes in the ways livestock are raised and foods are processed have reduced the amount of CLA we consume in our diet. A CLA supplement is a convenient way to ensure adequate consumption of this fatty acid and to help reduce body fat.
- Standardized to contain 72-82% conjugated linoleic acid
- CLA has been proven to promote fat loss and lean muscle gain, and increase energy expenditure
- Lean tissue raises metabolism by increasing the rate at which the body burns energy
- Lean muscle tissue is more compact and denser than fat tissue, and replacing fat with lean mass results in a slimmer silhouette and a more toned appearance
- Tonalin® CLA has been proven helpful in decreasing abdominal fat
- At least one month is needed for Tonalin® CLA to begin taking effect
- Safe for long-term use
- Tonalin® CLA is the brand used in the clinical studies
- High potency soft gelatin capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each soft gelatin capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) from safflower oil...1,000 mg
from 1,250 mg of Tonalin® CLA-rich oil
Non-medicinal ingredients: Capsule shell:natural caramel colour, gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Contains no dairy, wheat, corn, soy or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed