*DISCONTINUED* Badger Balms SPF 30 Sunscreen Cream (Lavender), 87 ml
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide – No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes & Biodegradable
- Lightly scented with Organic Bulgarian Lavender in an organic moisturizing base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E.
- Antioxidants from Seabuckthorn & Sunflower are great for your skin.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from #2 recyclable plastic.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Inactive Sunscreen Ingredients:
*Helianthus Annus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, *Cera Alba (Organic Beeswax), Essential Oil of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Organic Lavender), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), and CO2 Extract of *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Organic Seabuckthorn).
* = Certified Organic
98% Certified Organic by NSF
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply natural sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Sun Safety Tips: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease these risks, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and practice other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10am - 2pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!