* DISCONTINUED * Orange Naturals Rosemary Tincture, 100 ml
Ever heard of a “sick” headache? This type of headache is more officially known as a “gastric” headache. This type of headache overlaps with stomach complaints or constipation. Rosemary has been traditionally used for years to help ease this type of headache and relieve gassy indigestion.
- Relieves gas and indigestion
- Eases gastric headaches
- Used in herbal medicine to ease restlessness, nervousness and insomnia
- Traditionally used as a heart tonic
- Helps to regulate menses
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown rosemary leaves (Rosmarinus officinalis). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Rosemary helps to relieve headaches and digestive upset.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed