*DISCONTINUED* SISU Peppermint Oil 50 mg, 90 Softgels
Peppermint Oil 50 mg
Traditionally used as a digestive aid, for the relief of flatulence and/or bloating due to excess gas production and symptomatic treatment of digestive disorders.
Digestive conditions can range from mild and transient to chronic recurrent medical conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Symptoms include excess gas, flatulence, bloating, cramps, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and constipation. Peppermint oil has traditionally been used as a natural remedy for occasional digestive discomforts and is commonly added to antacid medications. Studies show that peppermint oil also relieves symptoms including abdominal pain and flatulence in people suffering from IBS. Peppermint oil is an excellent natural remedy for many digestive discomforts.
- Peppermint oil extracted from the leaves and stems of the peppermint herb (Mentha piperata)
- Relaxes muscles of the digestive tract
- Antispasmodic properties
- Helps alleviate nausea and vomiting with a mild anaesthetic effect on sensitive stomach lining
- Small, easy-to-swallow soft gelatin capsule
- Natural sunflower oil base
- Phthalate-free enteric coating
- Enteric coated to bypass the stomach and dissolve in the colon where it is needed
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!