St. Francis Herb Farm Go Pro Matrix Protein Powder, 460 g
The Premium Goat Milk Protein - Vanilla Flavour
Assists in the building of lean muscle (i.e. tissue/mass) when combined with regular (i.e. weight/resistance) training and a healthy balanced diet
Source of protein which helps build and repair body tissues
Source of amino acids involved in muscle protein synthesis
- A superior non isolate protein supplement
- Contains lacto-fermented protein, which aids digestion and absorption
- Derived from the milk of pasture-raised goats, free from antibiotics, hormones, and other chemicals
- Well tolerated by most people, since goat’s milk most closely resembles human milk
- A full-spectrum bioavailable protein source, including casein and whey
Medicinal Ingredients per 2 tbsp serving (20 g): Pure goat milk protein (fermented goat milk protein, including whey) 12.7 g
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural vanilla flavour, Probiotic cultures (used to initiate fermentation). This product contains milk products/derivatives.
No chemicals or preservatives added.
Adults: 1-2 times a day, add 2 stsp (20 g) of Go Pro® Matrix to 1 or 2 cups of hot water, milk, juice, or your favourite non-carbonated beverage and mix vigorously immediately before consumption.
Cautions and Warnings: Make sure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. Consult a health care practitioner before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Contraindications: Do not use this product, if you have a goat milk allergy.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed