Attitude Baby Leaves Diaper Zinc Cream, 75 ml
Did you know zinc is a mineral found in nature? People have been using it for centuries as an effective skin treatment! ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ hypoallergenic and fragrance-free Natural Zinc Diaper Cream uses mineral-based ingredients like zinc to create a physical, impermeable barrier over your child’s delicate skin to block moisture and prevent skin irritation. Our worry-free, EWG VERIFIED™ natural diaper cream for baby also uses plant-based ingredients like chamomile extract and blueberry leaf to soothe, protect and hydrate their delicate bottoms after diaper changes and baths. Because we only want the best for you and your family!
Inactive or non-medicinal ingredients/Ingrédients non médicinaux: Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, tapioca starch, glyceryl dibehenate, tribehenin, caprylic / capric triglyceride, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, glyceryl behenate, glycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) leaf extract.
- Natural Baby Diaper Rash Cream made with only 100% safe ingredients, derived from plants and minerals.
- Zinc forms a physical barrier to protect against humidity.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic for baby’s sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-Free; unscented diaper rash cream.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring Diaper Cream on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable baby diaper cream.
- PETA Certified: 100% vegan and using no animal-derived ingredients.
- Exempt from potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol and MIT.
- Exempt from PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Exempt from propylparapen, isopropylparapen, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. - Cleanse the diaper area. - Allow to dry. - Apply cream liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed