Bell Decongestant Tea, 30 bags
- A natural decongestant formula in tea form.
- Combats fluid and mucus built up in the lungs, sinuses and ears.
- Eases congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and pollutants.
- Ideal for scratchy throat and dry irritated throat and lungs.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory conditions such as congestion and cough.
- Provides antioxidants.
Bell Decongestant Tea is a herbal decongestant formula designed to combat fluid and mucus build-up in the lungs, sinuses and ears.
It will ease congestion caused by hay fever, colds, flus, allergies and other pollutants. It is also ideal for a scratchy throat, as well as dry irritated throat and lungs.
Ingredients: Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) (seed) 170 mg, Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) 170 mg, Bitter fennel (Foeniculum vulgare var. vulgare) (seed) 116 mg, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) (leaf) 115 mg, White horehound (Marrubium vulgare) (herb) 92 mg, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 90 mg, Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) 84 mg, Oregano (Origanum vulgare) (leaf) 83 mg, Elecampane (Inula helenium) (root) 80 mg. (Amounts based on 1 tea bag/1000 mg).
Suggested Use: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for a while (approx. 3-5 minutes) and squeeze the
tea bag well.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed