Bell Vitamin C 1000 mg, 250 Tablets
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.*
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth, and gums.*
- Helps in connective tissue formation.*
- Helps support wound healing.*
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.*
- Helps maintain and strengthen the immune system.*
- Natural antihistamine properties.*
- The body absorbs and utilizes ascorbic acid well.*
- Natural food sources of Vitamin C include: Acerola cherries, oranges, strawberries, lemons, parsley, blackcurrants and more.*
Unlike many animals, humans do not have the ability to produce ascorbic acid (a form of vitamin C) in the body and must obtain it from diet. Supplementing with Vitamin C is beneficial when striving for good health because of the added therapeutic value that diet alone does not provide. Vitamin C functions as an essential cofactor in many enzymatic reactions in our bodies. One example is in the biosynthesis of collagen. Vitamin C is also a potent antioxidant, which means that it helps protect our cells from free radical damage, which is necessary for optimum health and longevity.*
Our Vitamin C supplement also contains bioflavonoids (natural pigments that give fruits and vegetables their color). Bioflavonoids often occur in nature with fruits and vegetables that are rich in Vitamin C. Almost any food in nature that contains Vitamin C, contains bioflavonoids. Studies show that Vitamin C works better in combination with bioflavonoids than by itself. Like Vitamin C, bioflavonoids are water-soluble and nontoxic.*
Ingredients: Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1000 mg, Citrus bioflavonoids (Citrus aurantium) (fruit) 100 mg, Rutin 50 mg, Rose hips (fruit) 25 mg.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet daily.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!