BLIS Probiotics ThroatGuard PRO with BLIS K12, 30 lozenges
ThroatGuard PRO with BLIS K12 is an advanced oral probiotic that helps defend against bad bacteria in the mouth and throat. Each lozenge contains high dose of BLIS K12 (not less than 1 billion colony forming units (CFU) at the end of shelf-life) so you know you are giving yourself the very best probiotic throat protection possible.
ThroatGuard PRO comes in a vanilla flavoured lozenge and provides the following benefits:
- Promotes oral health through the recolonization of the oral cavity and promotes healthy oral flora
- Helps prevent and reduce risk of infections such as sore throat (pharyngitis/tonsillitis)
- Helps reduce the frequency of upper respiratory infections caused by certain bacterial and viral microorganisms
- Supports and maintains ear health by reducing the incidence of otitis media (ear infection).
- Helps to support the immune system to fight illness
- BLIS K12 is an advanced oral probiotic strain that is developed from a special strain of beneficial bacteria called Streptococcus salivarius which is found to occur naturally in the healthy mouths & throats of adults and children.
Directions of use:
Children 3-12 years, Adolescents 13-17 years, and Adults ≥ 18 years:
For general oral health, take 1-2 lozenge(s) per day.
For prevention of sore throat due to infection or otitis media:
Children under 12 years of age, take 1 lozenge per day for 90 days;
For adults and children 12 years or older, take 1-2 lozenges per day for 90 days.
This lozenge is not to be chewed or directly swallowed; it must be slowly dissolved in the mouth. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised (to not swallow). If you are on antibiotics, take at least 24 hours following last dose.
Risk information: Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment) or a milk/dairy allergy. If symptoms of ear, nose or throat infections (e.g. fever, sore throat) develop, consult a health care practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration needed.
Recommended for ages 3 and over.
ThroatGuard PRO is suitable to be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
Ingredients (per dose)
Medicinal Ingredient (Each lozenge contains):
Streptococcus salivarius K12 1 billion CFU
Non-medicinal ingredients: Trehalose, lactitol, maltodextrin, isomalt, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavour, magnesium stearate.
May contain trace amounts of milk protein from the fermentation process.
This product does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish or shellfish.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed