* DISCONTINUED * Orange Naturals ND Shake Women's Sport Vanilla, 500 g
ND Shake Women’s Sport helps make the most of a woman’s workout.
Each serving contains a full 27g of plant protein blended with greens, superfruits and fibre, plus nutrients such as cinnamon for keeping blood sugar in check, L-glutamine for assisting in muscle repair, panax for enhancing performance and CoQ10 for maintaining peak cardiovascular health.
- 27 grams of easy-to-digest plant protein (yellow pea and brown rice)
- 7 grams of fibre
- 4 grams of greens blend (broccoli, parsley, kale and more)
- 1 gram of antioxidant heavyweights like acai, goji and blueberries
- 5 grams of L-glutamine to support muscle recovery after workouts (L-glutamine is an amino acid useful in preventing muscle breakdown and wasting)
- Enhanced with CoQ10, panax ginseng to support cellular energy, enhance performance and maintaining peak cardiovascular health
- Bromelain and magnesium to help with muscle function and promote healthy inflammatory response to prevent muscle soreness
- Ideal for everyone – from vegans to even the most sensitive individuals (dairy, soy, gluten, eggs and nuts free)
- Combined with therapeutic levels of cinnamon to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels all day long
- Available in delicious chocolate or vanilla flavour
- Great tasting and smooth texture
- Contains nothing artificial
3 rounded scoops (60g)
Nutrient Dense Plants
- Plant Protein Blend 27g
- Yellow Pea Protein (pisum sativum) 19.5g
- Brown Rice Protein (oryza sativa) 7.5g
- Greens Blend 4g
- Beet Root (beta vulgaris) 900mg
- Broccoli (brassica oleracea var. italica) 750mg
- Parsley Leaf (petroselinum crispum) 725mg
- Kale (brassica oleracea var. acephala) 525mg
- Spinach Leaf (spinacia oleracea) 500mg
- Alfalfa Leaf & Stem Extract 4:1 (medicago sativa) 125mg
- Chlorella (chlorella vulgaris, broken cell) 100mg
- Superfruit Blend 1g
- Cherry Fruit (prunus avium) 250mg
- Blueberry Fruit (vaccinium corymbosum) 200mg
- Goji Fruit Juice (lycium barbarum) 200mg
- Mangosteen Fruit (garcinia mangostana) 150mg
- Acai Fruit Extract 4:1 (euterpe oleracea) 50mg
Nutrients Specific To Active Women
- L-Glutamine 5g
- Cassia Cinnamon Bark Extract 4:1 750mg
- Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 210mg
- Bromelain 200mg/7,200,000 FCC papain units
- Potassium (potassium citrate) 150mg
- Sodium (sodium chloride) 125mg
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract 15:1 33.4mg
- Coenzyme Q10 30mg
Includes naturally occurring minerals from proteins, greens and superfruits.
Psyllium husk powder, apple pectin, inulin, guar gum, natural green tea flavour, natural chocolate flavour, natural vanilla flavour, cocoa powder, xylitol, organic stevia.
Psyllium husk powder, apple pectin, inulin, guar gum, natural green tea flavour, natural french vanilla flavour, natural vanilla flavour, xylitol, organic stevia.
Helps to enhance physical performance, assist in muscle repair and support blood sugar, heart and immune health.
Adult women: Add 3 rounded scoops (60g) to 300mL of your favourite beverage and shake well. Add more liquid to adjust thickness to your taste. For a delicious smoothie, blend with a 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen fruit. Enjoy before or after your workout!
Do not use if you are pregnant.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, undergoing surgery, or following a low protein or low sodium diet, or if you have diabetes, a blood clotting disorder, or gastrointestinal lesions.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking antidepressants, blood thinners, antiplatelet or blood pressure medications, digoxin, anti-inflammatories, or antibiotics.
May cause temporary gas or bloating. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, insomnia, anxiety, or headaches occur. Allergy to acai, plants of the Arecaceae family, bromelain, and inhaled or ingested psyllium has been known to occur. Discontinue use if you experience any allergic reaction.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed