* DISCONTINUED * Orange Naturals Rosemary Tincture, 100 ml
Ever heard of a “sick” headache? This type of headache is more officially known as a “gastric” headache. This type of headache overlaps with stomach complaints or constipation. Rosemary has been traditionally used for years to help ease this type of headache and relieve gassy indigestion.
- Relieves gas and indigestion
- Eases gastric headaches
- Used in herbal medicine to ease restlessness, nervousness and insomnia
- Traditionally used as a heart tonic
- Helps to regulate menses
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown rosemary leaves (Rosmarinus officinalis). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Rosemary helps to relieve headaches and digestive upset.
Adults: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!