*DISCONTINUED* SISU K2 & D3, 60 Vegetable Capsules
Helps in the maintenance of bones
Vitamins K and D were discovered in the early 20th century, however, only recently has research highlighted the essential services that these fat-soluble vitamins perform in our body, both individually and synergistically. Together, vitamins K and D are best known for their key role in enhancing and optimizing the absorption and utilization of calcium – building and strengthening bones and also protecting arteries from hardening. In addition to bone and heart health, vitamin D is linked to immunity, mental and digestive health, muscle strength, skin conditions, insomnia, and more. Vitamin K is associated with not only osteoporosis and blood clotting, but also brain health, healthy aging, vascular health and cancer prevention. Taken together, K2 & D3 can be an important addition to our healthy aging regimen.
SISU K2 & D3 combines the two preferred, natural-source forms of these nutrients, menaquinone-7 vitamin K (MK-7) derived through fermentation and proven to provide optimal activity and vitamin K levels in the body, and vitamin D3, the form identical to the vitamin D produced when our skin is exposed to sunlight. Just one capsule daily delivers the recommended daily dose of these two key nutrients.
Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains :
Vitamin K2...120 mcg
(menaquinone 7) (MK-7)
Vitamin D3...25 mcg
(vitamin D, cholecalciferol)
equivalent to 1,000 IU of vitamin D
magnesium stearate(vegetable), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon
Contains no wheat or peanuts.
Each capsule provides 120 mcg of vitamin K2 and 1,000 IU of vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2 in the MK-7 form, extracted from natto – a fermented soy food, for superior absorption and bioavailability
- Vitamin D3, the form identical to the type produced in the body
- Vitamin K2 is key to the process that binds calcium in bones, and helps prevent calcium from depositing in – hardening – our arteries
- Adequate vitamin D levels are crucial for the absorption of calcium and play an important role in immunity and overall health
- Vitamin D has been shown to improve muscle strength and tone, which improves balance and helps prevent falls and fractures in people with osteopenia or osteoporosis
The preferred, natural-source forms of vitamins K and D
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
- Fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsules
- Guaranteed purity and potency
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed