Wholy Tea Ingredients
Ingredients are a special blend of: Persimmon leaves, malva leaves, marshmallow leaves, blessed thistle, milk thistle, green tea and white tea for flavour.
Directions: Place one bag of Wholy Tea in 2 litres of boiled water. Important! Let the tea bag steep in the water for 6-8 hours.
Remove the tea bag after the steeping time. Drink one cup in morning and one cup at night. For sensitive individuals start with one cup at night only and work up to two cups.
Healthy eating ideas have been included in each box of Wholy Tea. This is a general guideline on clean eating and feeling your best on and off Wholy Tea!
Ingredients: Persimmon leaves, malva leaves, holy thistle, marshmallow leaves, blessed thistle, green tea and white tea
Will I be running to the washroom often?
-Everyone reacts differently, we suggest that sensitive individuals start at ½ cup a day & work their way up to the full dose over a 1 week period.
Is stomach cramping and unease normal when taking Wholy Tea?
-Some of the ingredients are generally known to help move old food out of the digestive system. Discontinue use if the cramping is excessive.
Can I re-heat the Wholy Tea to drink it everyday?
-No, we don’t suggest that you reheat the tea, as it kills the active ingredients in the tea, possibly making it less effective.
Can I sweeten the Wholy Tea with anything?
-Yes you can sweeten Wholy Tea with honey, lemon, or stevia. Just be careful with the addition of the honey as it adds sugar and calories.
Healthy Lifestyle Tips
1. Exercise! Get up and move around, take the dog for a walk, be active for 20 minutes a day minimum.
2. Drink herbal teas like Wholy Tea.
3. Have a high protein smoothie for breakfast every day. Have you tried NaturePro?
4. Have a healthy lunch with protein and complex carbs (vegetables).
5. Eat another healthy meal for dinner again with protein and vegetables.
6. Do not eat before bed. Drink water if you get hungry. Snack on fruit and vegetables.
7. Increase your intake in Vitamin C. CardioFlex Q10 contains 2000 mg of Vitamin C along with other amino acids that help metabolize fats and proteins.
Posted by Unknown on 2016 Nov 21st
I love this tea!
I don't use this product all the time but I always keep a pack or two in my kitchen cabinet.
Whenever I feel bloated I use this product and it works like a charm.
Customers also viewed