Hyland's 4 Kids Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey, 118 ml
How about some natural honey to go along with that cough? Your child will think it’s a treat, while you’ll know that Hyland’s 4 Kids Cough Syrup with 100% Natural Honey is a powerful homeopathic formula that’s going to finally soothe that stubborn cough and chest congestion.* Sometimes the perfect sweetness makes things all better for everyone.
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Great Tasting – Contains 100% Natural Honey
• All natural active ingredients
• Works without sleepy or stimulant side effects
• Contains no Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Pseudoephedrine or Dextromethorphan
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including moist, dry, tight, or tickling coughs, and chest congestion.
Active Ingredients | Purposes:
Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS: hoarse, dry, croupy cough, chest congestion
Antimonium Tartaricum 6X HPUS: moist cough
Ipecacuanha 6X HPUS: moist, gagging cough
Spongia Tosta 6X HPUS: dry, barking cough
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Cane Sugar, Citric Acid USP, Honey, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
▪ Measure only with the dosing cup provided
▪ Do not use dosing cup with other products
▪ On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved then; every 4 hours.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons every 15 minutes for up to 4 doses until relieved; then every 4 hours.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!