Innotech Fasting Days Tea - Herbal Tea (2 Week supply)
The whole idea is to drink 1-2 cups per day to help your body with “autophagy” and the digestive system rejuvenation processes that people are benefiting from while they are in their “fasting hours”. Autophagy is the ” housekeeping/waste removal” (catching up) at the cellular level that your body needs to do when you are NOT eating. “Fasting Days TEA” herbal blend is designed to gently help this along
Introducing Fasting Days TEA!
Finally, a tea that can be used for any intermittent fasting type of meal plan. Fasting Days TEA contains Blessed Thistle, Marshmallow Root, Milk Thistle, Green tea and White tea. These ingredients are renowned for their digestive health benefits and ability to improve autophagy.
Ingredients: Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) 1800 mg, Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) 900 mg, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) 300 mg, Green and White Tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf) – These ingredients may look similar to our Original Wholy Tea formula but they are included at a different proportions and will not produce a laxative effect.
Recommended Dose: Brew 1 teabag in 1.5 liters (1500 mL) of water for 6-8 hours and then refrigerate. Drink 500 mL (2 cups) of the tea per day (1.5 liters of tea made from 1 teabag lasts 3 days). Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Optional: add slices of lemon and/or ginger.
Cold Brew: For maximum impact, try cold brewing your tea. Cold brewed tea contains more antioxidants than traditionally steeped tea. That’s because the hot water can burn some of the catechins and antioxidants. The cold brew process involves steeping the tea leaves in cold water for a longer period of time. Typically, the tea bag should steep in the cool water for eight to twelve hours.
Boost Fasting Results with Fasting Days TEA
For the best results, we recommend drinking 1 to 2 cups of Fasting Days tea in conjunction with 1 to 2 servings of Fasting Days intermittent fasting drink mix each day which contains 42 ingredients to help get you through your fasting hours.
Fasting Option: Fast 16-20 hours with the help of “Fasting Days” and/or “Fasting Days TEA” and eat a healthy diet in your 4-8 hour eating window. Example: Eat between 3 pm – 9 pm and drink “Fasting Days” and “Fasting Days TEA” from 9 pm to 3 pm the next day.
3 Beneficial Effects of Fasting:
- Autophagy (“self-eating”) is a detox process your body undergoes to clean out damaged cells and regenerate new ones. The benefits of autophagy include reduced inflammation, improvement in daily bodily function, prevention of neurodegenerative diseases, and increased longevity.
- Ketosis is a normal metabolic process that occurs when the body does not have enough glucose for energy. Instead, it burns stored fat for energy. This makes your body’s primary energy source stored body fat. Ketosis also promotes improved mental health since there are no blood sugar swings and ketones cause less oxidative stress than glucose.
- Hormesis is the body’s adaptive mechanism to mild stress. This will trigger protective metabolic pathways such as AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) that increase mitochondrial density and boost the immune system.
The key trigger for all of them is energy deficit and glycogen depletion.
- Fasting ketosis can happen as soon as your liver glycogen stores have been depleted and your liver starts producing ketone bodies. It takes roughly 16-20 hours for your liver glycogen to be depleted.
- Mild autophagy can occur as soon as you suppress mTOR by keeping insulin and blood sugar very low. However, you need to be fasting for at least 24-48 hours to trigger a significant response.
- AMPK gets triggered when your body needs to generate energy in a fuel deprived state. Fasting and glycogen depletion put you into a caloric deficit, which then ramps up your body’s adaptation mechanisms.
FAQ about Intermittent Fasting
What breaks a fast while intermittent fasting?
You can find many questions on Google about what breaks a fast while intermittent fasting:
- Can I drink coffee while fasting?
- Will lemon water kick me out of a fasted state?
- Can I drink bulletproof coffee while fasting?
- Do 100 calories break a fast?
Small amounts of calories don’t raise insulin levels significantly enough to kick you out of ketosis. It’s the endogenous ketones that your body creates in a fasted state that stimulate autophagy, also which promote macroautophagy in the brain.
The fasted state is not an on/off switch that immediately gets turned off once you have a tiny number of calories. The research is not clear on exactly what it is with fasting that causes the positive effects seen in the clinical trials, but most researcher hypotheses revolve around
a) letting insulin levels drop below a certain threshold
b) creating an acute energy deficit
In conclusion, use common sense and understand that the fasted state and the positive effects that result from it isn’t an on/off switch, or an ‘all-or-nothing’ kind of deal. The small number of calories found in a greens drink, essential amino acid supplement like Fasting Days™, lemon water or black coffee/tea will not break your fast or kick you out of ketosis.
Isn’t It Unhealthy to Skip Breakfast?
No. Most stereotypical breakfast skippers have unhealthy lifestyles. Skipping breakfast in itself is not unhealthy.
Can I Take Supplements While Fasting?
Yes. However, some supplements like fat-soluble vitamins may work better when taken with meals.
Can I Work out While Fasted?
Yes. However, it is recommended to consume a drink that contains essential amino acids (EAAs) like Fasting Days Raspberry Lime or Mixed Berry during a workout while fasting to prevent muscle loss.
Will Fasting Cause Muscle Loss?
All weight loss methods can cause muscle loss which is why it’s important to lift weights and keep dietary protein intake high. Generally speaking, muscle loss during fasting isn’t a concern unless you are fasting for periods greater than 24 hours.
Will Fasting Slow Down My Metabolism?
No. Studies show that short-term fasts actually boost metabolism. However, long duration fasts of 3 or more days can suppress metabolism.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed