Innotech Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid fine powder, 400 g
A few benefits of Vitamin C
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize fats
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation or collagen formation
- Helps in wound healing
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency
Vitamin C is required for your body to manufacture collagen.
Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Fine Powder
Features & Benefits
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps in connective tissue formation or collagen formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
- NON-GMO source. Nothing else added, just pure vitamin c powder.
- For a sensitive stomach, add a teaspoon of baking soda to buffer and/or use half the recommended dose.
- Unlike most mammals, Humans need to supplement Vitamin C. This is a good clean way to do it.
Other Innotech Nutrition Products That Contain Vitamin C
CardioFlex Q10 has 2000 mg Ascorbic Acid or Vitamin C per serving along with 2800 mg of Lysine and 14 other powerful nutrients for heart health.
Bodyflex AM contains 450 mg Sodium Ascorbate per serving.
CaliMag and Magnesium both contain 290 mg Vitamin C per serving.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!