MegaFood Blood Builder, 90 tablets
Shown in a clinical study to increase iron levels without side effects
- One of our top-selling products!
- Blood Builder was shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron without causing nausea or constipation*
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of FoodState® Iron per serving*
- Includes folic acid and B12 which help maintain healthy red blood cell production*
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron*
- Combats fatigue and improves energy levels*
- Crafted using our Slo-Food Process™ with FoodState® Beet Root and FoodState® Vitamin C with organic oranges
- Gentle enough to take on an empty stomach
- Also available in convenient mini tablets
- Note: Consumers should consult with their healthcare practitioners for advice regarding specific health conditions and recommended solutions
MegaFood Blood Builder is one of our top-selling products for a reason: it’s clinically shown to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation (there, we said it!)†.* We make it with nourishing, whole foods, like beets and organic oranges, plus folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption.* Oh, and did we tell you it’s safe to take on an empty stomach? If building your blood without missing a beet (see what we did there?) sounds up your alley, this is the product for you.*
1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!