Orange Naturals Bilberry Tincture, 100 ml
Bilberry is like prevention in a bottle, as it is a wonderfully rich source of vital antioxidants. Antioxidants help you to step up the fight against nasty free radicals – toxins and other damaging substances that stress your cells and speed up aging in areas like the eyes, skin and veins. Bilberry has a long history of medicinal use as it is also remarkably effective in relieving diarrhea. Prolong your vitality with Bilberry!
- Helps relieve diarrhea
- Very high in antioxidants
- Helps slow the progression of eye disorders, such as diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy and macular degeneration
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms related to non-complicated chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), such as sensation of swelling, heaviness and tingling of the legs
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown bilberry fruit (Vaccinium myrtillus). It is a 1:4 fruit extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Bilberry is a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Adults: Take 2ml, 4 times per day on an empty stomach.
Bilberry has no known cautions or contraindications. But always talk to your healthcare practitioner if your symptoms persist or get worse!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed