Orange Naturals Burn Relief Homeopathic Cream, 50 g
We’ve all done it – touched the side of the oven with our arm while removing those delicious cookies, fallen asleep in the sun, singed our fingertips with a match or stepped into a bath that was too hot. The pain from minor burns, scalds or sunburns can cause heat, redness, throbbing, burning or stinging. Orange Naturals Burn Relief homeopathic cream aims to soothe and relieve the results of our errors in judgement and bring relief to the discomfort of these minor injuries to our delicate skin.
- Topical homeopathic cream that helps to relieve the pain of minor burns, scalds or sunburns
- Helps soothe sensations of pain, burning, pricking, stinging and inflammation
- Helps to reduce redness and promote local healing
- Natural antiseptic properties
- All natural first aid cream with soothing medicinal ingredients
- No artificial colours
- Fragrance free cream
- No parabens, petroleum, lanolin or propylene glycol
- Safe and non-toxic
- Gluten-free (safe for external use by those sensitive to absorption of wheat or gluten)
- Calendula officinalisMT
- Hamamelis virginianaMT
- Plantago major1X
- Plantago major3X
- Urtica urens3X
Non Medicinal Ingredients
Beeswax, shea butter, MCT oil, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, tocopherol, sodium citrate, sodium lactate, carbomer, potassium hydroxide, purified water, lactose (trace amount only).
Topical homeopathic cream to relieve the pain of minor burns, scalds and sunburns.
Adults and children (0 years and up): flush area with cool water for 3 to 5 minutes. Apply generously to affected areas once daily or as needed.For first degree burns only (redness, minor swelling, without blisters). Do not apply to open wounds or broken skin. External use only.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use for burns on the face, hands, groin, feet or those on major joints (ankles, knees, hips, wrists, elbows, shoulders or spine), burns larger than 5-8 cm in diameter, if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have a serious medical condition, and during use if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms develop. Discontinue use if hypersensitivity (e.g. contact dermatitis) occurs.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed