Orange Naturals Peppermint tincture, 100 ml
Most of us are familiar with the relief that Peppermint brings to one’s digestion – especially if there’s gas or colicky cramps at play. But a strong cup of Peppermint tea can also put a stop to nausea and vomiting. Add the tincture to hot water and not only will you make a delicious tea, but you will concoct something that can calm queasy stomachs and help put a stop to indigestion.
- Aids digestion
- Relieves gas and heartburn
- Reduces colic and cramps
- Relieves nausea and vomiting
- Calms queasy stomachs
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown peppermint leaves (Mentha x piperita). It is a 1:4 leaf extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
Peppermint aids digestion and helps to relieve digestive upset.
Ages 2 - 4: 1ml, 1 time per day; ages 5 - 14: 1ml, 3 times per day; ages 15 and over: 2ml, 3 times per day. Take on an empty stomach.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have anaemia or gallstones.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed