Orange Naturals Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Tincture, 100 ml
Say good-bye to PMS and menstrual irregularities with this PMS herbal combo. Our PMS herbal combo contains chaste tree, skullcap, dandelion and black cohosh to help smooth out your menstrual cycles and relieve premenstrual symptoms.
Studies in Germany indicate that the berry of the chaste tree offers at least some relief from PMS symptoms in about 90% of women! Symptoms shown to improve most were irritability, mood, headaches and breast tenderness. Sounds like a must for every woman! Skullcap and black cohosh both have relaxing qualities on muscles and the mind and can help relieve cramps and reduce tension and irritability. Break free from your monthly cycles!
- Relieves premenstrual and menstrual pain
- Stabilizes menstrual cycle irregularities
- Relieves PMS symptoms, such as irritability and breast tenderness
- Eases nervous tension
- Sleep aid
- Relieves symptoms associated with menopause, such as hot flashes and headaches
- Aids digestion
- Supports skin health
- Relieves muscle and joint pain
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Medicinal IngredientsEach ml contains
- Chaste Tree* (Vitex agnus-castus, 1:4 fruit extract) 83.25mg
- Dandelion* (Taraxacum officinale, 1:4 root extract) 83.25mg
- Skullcap* (Scutellaria lateriflora, 1:4 herb top extract) 66.5mg
- Black Cohosh* (Actaea racemosa, 1:5 root extract) 13.2mg
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.
PMS tincture helps to relieve premenstrual and menstrual pain.
Adult women: Take 2ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have liver or gallbladder disorders or a bowel obstruction.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking hormone medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives, or hormone replacement therapy. Consumption with alcohol or other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you develop symptoms of liver trouble. May cause drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle, or are involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed