- Vitamin & Supplements
- Vitamin B
- SISU B Calm with Rhodiola, 120 Vegetable Capsules
SISU B Calm with Rhodiola, 120 Vegetable Capsules
B vitamins to support metabolism, with herbal support for periods of stress.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians. When the effects of physical or mental stress start to take a toll on our health, the additional support of an herbal adaptogen, such as rhodiola, that gently normalizes the nervous system, can quickly bring noticeable relief.
Adult dosage: Take 1 SISU B Calm capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Vitamin B1 (thiamine)...25 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)...25 mg
(riboflavin & riboflavin-5-phosphate (sodium salt))
Vitamin B6...50 mg
(pyridoxine hydrochloride & pyridoxal-5-phosphate)
Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)...20 mg
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)...100 mg
Vitamin B9 (folate) (folic acid)...200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)...100 mcg
Roseroot (Rhodiola rosea) root extract...250 mg
standardized to contain 1% salidrosides*
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.Capsule shell:hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, soy, peanuts or preservatives.
*also standardized to contain 3% rosavins
Adult dosage:Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
- Complete B complex formula plus rhodiola to support overall health, particularly in people under physical or mental stress
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve performance during periods of stress
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides
- Moderate potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Active forms of vitamin B2 and B6
- Contains niacinamide, a non-flushing vitamin B3
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed