SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1, 180 Tablets
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often permanent disability. SISU Calcium & Magnesium 2:1 is a convenient way to supplement your diet with those essential nutrients and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
Adult dosage:Take 1-3 tablets daily. with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Each tablet contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Calcium (calcium citrate)...300 mg
Magnesium (magnesium oxide)...150 mg
Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol)...5 mcg (200 IU)
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Coating:glycerin (vegetable), hypromellose, titanium dioxide.
Contains no wheat or dairy.
- High-potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide and vitamin D2
- Calcium citrate is better absorbed in post-menopausal women
- Magnesium improves vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well-absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Three tablets per day provide 900 mg of elemental calcium and 450 mg of elemental magnesium in a 2:1 ratio
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
- High-potency tablets for those wanting to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Tapered tablet with a smooth, water-based coating
- Formulated to dissolve when stirred in hot water for those with slow digestion or who prefer not to swallow pills
- Shellfish free calcium citrate
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!