SISU Coral Calcium 250mg, 100 Vegetable Capsules
Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and it is an essential factor in maintaining strong bones and teeth. Daily stress and pollution deplete our calcium levels and most diets do not provide us with adequate calcium. This may be part of the reason that one in four women as well as one in eight men over the age of 50 develop osteoporosis, leading to fractures and often to permanent disability. SISU Coral Calcium is a convenient way to supplement your diet with calcium and vitamin D to prevent bone loss and improve bone density.
Take 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Calcium (Coral)...250 mg
Vitamin D (Vitamin D2)...5 mcg
equivalent to 200 IU of Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol) activity
microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or peanuts.
- Calcium derived from ecologically-harvested, above-sea coral from Okinawa, Japan
- Full spectrum of naturally-occurring trace minerals
- Vitamin D is essential to calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduce fractures
- Vitamin D2, the vegetarian form of this nutrient, has been proven equally as well absorbed as the animal-sourced vitamin D3
- Four capsules per day provide 1000 mg of elemental calcium and 800 IU vitamin D
- Take in divided doses throughout the day for better absorption
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Contains no ingredients that are source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed