SISU Dophilus Plus Chewable 2 billion (Kids) Cherry, 60 Tablets
Probiotic that contributes to a natural healthy gut flora.
Babies are born with an intestinal tract that is completely sterile. Soon after birth, bacteria begin to colonize the entire gastrointestinal (GI) system and form the unique and complex blend of both “good” and “bad” bacteria that are so critical to our health. Unfortunately, this bacterial balance is easily upset, particularly in babies and young children because of how they explore their world. For example, dirty fingers in the mouth, illness, or a course of antibiotics can introduce disease- causing bacteria. This causes the probiotic or healthy bacteria in the intestine to be overwhelmed which can quickly lead to an excess of harmful bacteria. Such an imbalance leads to stomach upset, including diarrhea, and begins a cycle of poor digestion and reduced immune function. A probiotic supplement is proven safe even in vulnerable infants and is a simple and effective way to help prevent GI problems, repair damage, and restore gastrointestinal health in children of all ages.
Dosage: Children (5 and up):
Chew 1 tablet 1-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Chew 2 tablets 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
Bifidobacterium infantis (M-63)...1 Billion cfu*
Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122)...500 Million cfu*
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111)...500 Million cfu*
*colony forming unit
sorbitol, fructose, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium silicate, citric acid, stearic acid, magnesium stearate (vegetable), natural cherry flavour, cherry juice concentrate, ascorbic acid, potato starch.
Contains no wheat, gluten, peanuts, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial preservatives.
- Helps improve digestion and absorption of nutrients from food
- A factor in colon health and in a healthy immune system
- 50% bifidobacteria, the family of bacteria most prevalent in children
- Bifidobacteria protect against pathogens and promote intestinal, particularly colon health
- Lactobacilli increase in children’s systems as they grow up and work with bifidobacteria to produce essential vitamins and improve lactose intolerance and overall digestion
- The two families of bacteria have been proven in human studies to work together to treat diarrhea
- Small, easy-to-chew tablets
- Specially chosen strains that are found naturally in humans
- Acid, bile, temperature, and enzyme resistant, so no enteric coating is necessary
- Delicious cherry taste with all natural flavours and sweeteners
- Guaranteed potency at expiration date
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed