SISU Ginkgo Memory, 120 Vegetable Capsules
Aids in the enhancement of memory, cognitive as well as peripheral vascular circulatory functions.
The brain needs a constant supply of oxygen and nutrients to function properly and to maintain memory. Steady and adequate blood circulation to the brain is what delivers these essentials. Healthy circulatory function benefits the other extremities as well. Impaired peripheral blood flow can contribute to numerous conditions including Raynaud’s syndrome (painful spasms in the hands and feet due to cold), intermittent claudication (leg pain during exercise), tinnitus (ringing in the ears), erectile dysfunction, and eyesight-damaging conditions such as age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and diabetic retinopathy. Ginkgo biloba is a safe, traditional herbal remedy that has been well studied in modern times and proven to improve memory and aid circulation to the brain and other extremities.
- High-potency ginkgo leaf extract
- Improves blood flow and oxygen to the brain, helps enhance memory, cognitive function, and lessen symptoms of dementia
- Inhibits blood clotting and improves blood flow to the eyes, hands, legs, and throughout the body
- Contains antioxidants that scavenge free radicals, reducing the tissue damage that can be caused by oxidation
- Long history of use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to improve cognitive function
- High-potency extract standardized to ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones, the extract most used in modern human research
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving, vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed