SISU Integris 30 Billion, 30 Vegetable Capsules
Source of probiotics.
Chronic digestive issues, such as IBS can alter your living routine to the point that where you go and what you do is carefully planned. Fear of food and digestive concern should not become an overwhelming issue every day. Understanding the role that probiotics can play in controlling IBS symptoms can make a real difference in how you think about them. Probiotics - delivered with the right strain, in the right place, in the right dose – can significantly help to ‘normalize’ your routine and defend against recurrent gas, bloating, and abdominal pain.
In controlling IBS, today’s probiotic advances focus less on the quantity and number of different strains, and more on identified strains that deliver clinically-supported results and true potency at expiration. SISU Integris delivers a focused, high-dose, single-strain probiotic clinically proven to help relieve IBS symptoms and bring you daily abdominal comfort.
With one small capsule, once a day, getting your digestive system back on track is finally within your reach. For even those diagnosed with IBS, feeling well…becomes that easy. 30 billion live beneficial bacteria every day… GUARANTEED
- Unique, patented probiotic: Lactobacillus plant arum (LP299vTM)
- 30 billion live CFUs (colony-forming units) per capsule, a dosage that is clinically proven to be effective, even for people with IrritabIe Bowel Syndrome (IBS), and safe enough for children
- One of the most-researched probiotics with more than 75 clinical studies over more than 25 years
- Withstands stomach acid, multiplies in the intestines, stimulates protective intestinal mucous, and inhibits pathogens
- The only strain of bacteria proven to stimulate the growth of other probiotics and increase biodiversity in the intestines
- Reduces or eliminates nausea and diarrhea side effects of antibiotics
- In research in adults with IBS, 100% experienced reduction of abdominal pain and 95% reported improvement in IBS symptoms including bloating, gas, cramping, diarrhea and constipation
- High-potency, single-strain probiotic providing targeted, clinically-proven results from a bacterium that possesses unique therapeutic properties
- Convenient, one-a-day dose
- Room temperature stable and guaranteed potency at expiry
- Pure, simple formula in a potato starch base to minimize allergen potential
- Made with non-GMO ingredients
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Lactobacillus plant arum(LP299vTM)...30 billion cfu*
*colony forming units
Non-medicinal ingredients:potato starch (non-GMO), magnesium stearate (vegetable), ascorbic acid, lecithin, monobasic potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sucrose.Capsule shell:hypromellose.
Contains no dairy, corn, or peanuts.
Adult dosage:Take 1 capsule one time per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed