SISU Kid's Omega 3 Bursts, 120 Chewable Softgels
Source of omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) for the maintenance of good health. Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children and adolescents.
The body needs an adequate intake of healthy fats in order to support the health of the brain, cardiovascular system, skin, and joints. This is particularly important for children and adolescents who are learning, growing, and rapidly forming new tissues. Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fats that are essential, meaning they must come from your diet by eating fatty fish several times a week, or by taking supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are primarily found in fish. DHA, because of its link to brain and behaviour, is of particular interest to children and adolescents. Many children do not eat the amount of oily fish, such as salmon, tuna and mackerel, necessary to supply their needs. A supplement specially formulated for children is a safe and reliable way to ensure they get these crucial nutrients when they need them the most.
- High-potency, wild tuna fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 100 mg DHA and 24 mg EPA
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and dioxins DHA and EPA in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation, support skin health, and may be useful against mild allergic reactions
- May help reduce behaviour problems in children with omega 3 deficiency
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
- Fun, chewable, soft gelatin capsules shaped like fish
- Natural fruit punch flavour, sweetened with natural xylitol, no artificial colours
- The soft, fruit-flavoured chewable capsule bursts in the mouth to release a pleasant, fruit punch-flavoured, lightly sweetened oil
- The capsule shell can be chewed and eaten like a gummy candy
- Children who do not like the chewy texture of the capsule can discard it after it bursts or the tail can be cut off the fish capsule and the oil squeezed into food or juice
- Every lot meets strict limits for environmental contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, furans, and heavy metals including, mercury and lead
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- NPN approved
Each chewable soft gel capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredient:Fish Oil (body oil from tuna)...550 mg
(BioPureDHA™ brand) Providing 100 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and 24 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
Non-medicinal ingredients:natural fruit punch flavour, xylitol, cellulose.
Capsule shell:gelatin, glycerin, water.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, artificial colours, artificial flavour, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
Dosage: Children (ages 1-8 years) & adolescents (9-18 years):Chew 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed