SISU Mini Vits, 90 Chewable tablets
Orange Flavoured Multivitamins for Kids
Multi vitamin and mineral supplement for the maintenance of good health.
To function at an optimal level, our bodies need a wide range of nutrients. Modern lifestyles, stress and pollution deplete nutrients, and most diets, which are based on refined and processed foods, do not provide us with adequate amounts of these nutrients. Growing children have specific nutritional needs and studies show that 25% of the calorie intake among Canadian children comes from low nutrient foods such as unhealthy snack foods, sugars, and unhealthy fats. Nutrient deficiencies are associated with obesity and a variety of mental and physical health conditions. According to statistics, in the past 25 years the number of overweight children has doubled in North America. A multivitamin formulation is a convenient way to complement the diet and provide the additional nutrients required to support child development, prevent various health concerns, and help children meet their full potential.
- Complete multivitamin plus a calcium supplement all in one
- Full complex of B vitamins to support mood, brain function, nervous system, and cardiovascular health
- Ester-C®, a type of antioxidant vitamin C, is less acidic and has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells
- Formulated with a higher dose of calcium to support bone mass development and healthy teeth
- Vitamins A, C and D as well as zinc support immune health
- Adequate intake of essential vitamins and minerals supports mental health (mood and learning) as well as physical health (performance and recovery)
- Available in a natural orange flavour
- Chewable, star-shaped, happy-face tablets
- All natural flavours and sweeteners
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Each chewable star tablet contains:
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate)...300 mcg RAE
equivalent to 1,000 IU vitamin A activity
equivalent to 250 IU beta-carotene
Thiamine (thiamine mononitrate)...1 mg
Niacin (niacinamide)...5 mg
D-Pantothenic acid...10 mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)...2 mg
Folate (folic acid)...50 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)...5 mcg
Vitamin C...125 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium & sodium ascorbate
Vitamin D (vitamin D2)...5 mcg
equivalent to 200 IU of vitamin D
Vitamin E 33.5 mg ATE
(d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate)
equivalent to 50 IU of vitamin E activity
Calcium (calcium carbonate & citrate)...200 mg
Magnesium (magnesium oxide)...35 mg
Zinc (zinc citrate)...2.5 mg
Iron (ferrous fumarate)...2 mg
Copper (cupric citrate)...0.5 mg
Iodine (potassium iodide)...0.05 mg
Choline (choline bitartrate)...2 mg
Inositol (myo-inositol)...5 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients:stevia, fructose, dextrose, citric acid, natural flavours (orange, pineapple, coconut, citrus punch), guar gum, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), turmeric, beet root powder.
Contains no dairy, gluten or peanuts.
Dosage: Children (5 years and up):Chew 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed