SISU Prostate Formula, 60 Vegetable Capsules
For the relief of urinary symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
In benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), the prostate gland becomes enlarged. BPH can affect some men as early as age 40 and most men will suffer from it by 80. The main symptom is increased frequency in the need to urinate. It can also impair sexual function. Commonly prescribed medications are not always effective and have been linked to adverse effects in some men. SISU Prostate Formula is a synergistic blend of ingredients proven to relieve BPH symptoms naturally.
Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Rye (Secale cereale) pollen extract...190 mg
Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) fruit extract...160 mg
standardized to contain 45% fatty acids
Phytosterols (from vegetable oils)...50 mg
standardized to contain 40-58% beta sitosterol
Vitamin E...50 IU
(d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate)
microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten or peanuts.
- Combination of four therapeutic ingredients: rye pollen, saw palmetto, phytosterols (beta sitosterol), and vitamin E
- Rye pollen extract has been proven to reduce BPH symptoms as effectively as commonly prescribed prescription drugs
- Saw palmetto has been shown reduce prostate inflammation and lessen urinary symptoms
- Beta sitosterol has also been demonstrated to significantly reduce BPH symptoms
- Unlike some prescription drugs, this formula does not mask levels of PSA (prostate
- specific antigen), used for early detection of prostate cancer
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- Tested for pesticides and herbicides
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed