Sisu Silica Plus 10 mg, 100 Vegetable Capsules
Supports general health and bone health
Your body needs the mineral silicon for healthy development and maintenance of skin, hair, ligaments, tendons, and bones. Silicon is also necessary for the absorption of calcium that supports bone density. Silicon plays a role in the formation of collagen, an important component of connective tissue, such as cartilage and membranes around joints. Dietary sources of silicon include whole grains, green vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Mineral silicon is not well absorbed, making a plant-sourced supplement the preferred choice.
- High dose of 10 mg pure silicon
- Horestail plant aqueous extract to eliminate thiamine-leaching and diuretic effects
- Silicon is a trace mineral essential to bone and joint health
- Used in skin health and beauty programs
- Enhanced with zinc citrate to improve skin health and help clear acne
- Fast-dissolving, easy-to-digest capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed