SISU Supreme Multi Expecting, 120 Vegetable Capsules
Multivitamin and mineral supplement. A factor in the maintenance of good health.
To function at an optimal level, our bodies need a wide range of nutrients. Modern lifestyle, stress, and pollution deplete nutrients and most diets, rich in refined and processed foods do not provide us with adequate amounts of these nutrients. A superior quality multivitamin formulation is a convenient way to complement your diet with these nutrients.
Pregnancy brings unique nutritional needs for both the mother and the baby, therefore it is essential that pregnant women and even those who are planning on becoming pregnant take a multivitamin specially formulated to suit their needs. The use of prenatal multivitamins is associated with reduced risk of neural tube defects, limb deformities, cardiovascular defects, cleft palate cases, urinary tract deformities, and some childhood cancers. SISU Supreme Multi Expecting provides a full range of vitamins and minerals to support women’s nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Full complex of B vitamins at a higher dose to help mother-to-be with stress and nausea, and to support baby’s nervous system and brain development
- Maximum amount of folic acid for prevention of certain neurological birth defects
- Trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for more rapid absorption
- Formulated with a higher dose of iron to meet the increased demands and help prevent anaemia in the mother
- Lower dose of vitamin A, enough to support mother’s immune health without endangering the baby
- Contains no calcium and magnesium as these minerals should be taken separately at a higher dose than can be fit into a multivitamin formula
- Suitable for those with higher nutrient requirements and for more active women
- Convenient dosage of two easy-to-swallow, fast-absorption capsules per day
- Vegetarian capsule with vitamin D3 from lanolin being the only non-vegan ingredient in the product
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed potency and purity
- NPN approved
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Medicinal ingredients:Beta carotene...90 mcg RAE
equivalent to 180 mcg (600 IU) beta carotene
Vitamin A...180 mcg RAE
(vitamin A palmitate) equivalent to 600 IU vitamin A activity
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)...125 mg
from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)...5 mcg
equivalent to 200 IU vitamin D3 activity
Vitamin E...33.5 mg ATE
(d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) equivalent to 50 IU vitamin E activity
Thiamine (thiamine hydrochloride)...25 mg
Pantothenic Acid...25 mg
Vitamin B6...37.5 mg
Folate (folic acid)...500 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)...200 mcg
Copper (cupric citrate)...0.5 mg
Manganese (manganese citrate)...1 mg
Zinc (zinc citrate)...7.5 mg
Potassium (potassium citrate)...5 mg
Iodine (potassium iodide)...75 mcg
Iron (iron citrate)...15 mg
(molybdenum HVP* chelate)
(chromium HVP* chelate)
Selenium (selenium HVP* chelate)...25 mcg
*hydrolyzed vegetable protein
Non-medicinal ingredients:microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, gluten or peanuts.
Adult dosage (pregnant women):Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed