St. Francis Herb Farm Vitex Combo, 90 Vegetable Capsules
Safe, Natural, Herbal Menopause Relief - Femance Vitex Combo VegiCaps
- Specially formulated to provide a synergy of safe, natural, herbal ingredients
- A natural, herb-based alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) which studies have shown to present an increased risk for breast cancer, stroke, and heart attack
- Alleviated the symptoms of menopause, including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, anxiety, insomnia, and fatigue
- Provides the body with natural hormone-balancing mechanisms
- With herbs that help treat the symptomatic issues related to menopause
- New easy-to-take 90 VegiCaps per bottle (5:1 powder extract ratio; alcohol free; essential-oil enriched)
- Vegan Friendly
- Contains no saturated fats, sugar, dairy, wheat, yeast, soy, binders, fillers, gelatin or ingredients of bovine origin
Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules 2 times daily.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 200 mg capsule): Donq Quai (Angelica sinensis, root) 42 mg (5:1 extract, QCE 210 mg), Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root and rhizone) 36 mg (5:1 extract, QCE 180 mg), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root) 32 mg (5:1 extract, QCE 160 mg), Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf) 30 mg (5:1 extract, QCE 150 mg), Chastetree (Vitex agnus-castus, fruit), 20.5 mg (5:1 extract, QCE 102.5 mg), Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, herb top) 20.5 mg (5:1 extract, QCE 102.5 mg), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root) 16 mg (1% Rosavin, 5:1 extract, QCE 80mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Maltodextrin
Our herbs are Certified Organic/Organic/Wildcrafted.
QCE = Quantity Crude Equivalent
Duration of Use: Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial results.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner before use: if you are taking hormone-containing medications such as progesterone preparations, oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy; if you suffer from diabetes, bipolar disorder, or epilepsy; if you have a liver disorder or develop symptoms of liver trouble; if you are taking other herbs containing thujone (e.g. wormwood, sage, tansy, and juniper). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.
Contraindications: Do not use: if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking anticoagulant medications; if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
Known Adverse Reactions: Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Store away from children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store at room temperature.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!