Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass, 240 g
* 30 Servings
What makes our Wheat Grass so special? It’s organically field grown and locally dehydrated, not warehouse-produced in plastic trays. Tray-grown greens rely on grow lights and fertilizers, whereas the roots of our field-grown greens push deep into the soil of our farm during cold winters, infusing our plants with the richest organic nutrients. It’s a difference you can taste…and feel! Amazing Grass Wheat Grass Powder contains 100% organic, whole leaf wheat grass, one of the most potent leafy greens available. Containing a plethora of vitamins, minerals, plant based protein and phyto-nutrients, leafy greens assist the body in maintaining healthy organ function, detoxification and immunity. We mix our wheat grass into juices, smoothies, or anything we’re in the mood for. It’s such a great source of leafy greens, vitamins and minerals that you need only one glass to help you reach your daily quota of 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Mix one serving with 8 or more oz. of water, juice, or mixed into your favorite smoothie! Scoop, stir, smile! Amazing Grass is committed to improving our customer’s lives with our offering of premium organic whole food nutrition products as Mother Nature intended. If you have any questions, allergies or concerns; before consuming any of our products we recommend consulting your healthcare professional or a registered dietitian.
- 5 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 scoops of Wheat Grass powder or 2 scoops of Raw Reserve
- 4 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast (or 2 pouches)
- 2 cups of warm water (water should feel warm, not hot)
- Mix all ingredients together,
- Knead for 3-4 minutes, then allow the dough to “rest” for about 10 minutes (give or take).
- The dough makes 2 large pizzas, or 18 mini pizzas.
- Shape dough into desired pizza sizes and place on baking sheets.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove crusts from oven, allow them to cool, then freeze if desired.
- Or, top hot pizza crusts with desired pizza toppings. When you’re ready, bake the pizzas at 375° for 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed