- » Preparing for the Winter Months with stronger immune system
- » Improve Your Children’s Health and Nutrition with NutriFarm
- » Get Healthier Looking Hair with Natural Shampoos from NutriFarm
- » NutriFarm and Pre Natal Care: Part 3
- » NutriFarm and Prenatal Care Part 2: Folic Acid and Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Posted on 2018 Oct 10th
Preparing for the Winter Months by Strengthening your Immune System
Winter is on its way and ready to rumble! Those that have experienced winter know the fun that comes with it – the snow, the beautiful cozy nights and the wonderful holidays. But one thing that no one seems to enjoy, is getting sick or coming down with a cold or flu. This year, promise yourself, that you’ll strengthen your immune system minimizing your chances of encountering the dreaded illnesses.
Preparing for the Winter Season
Here are some things you can do to prep for the cold winter months.
1. Wear warm winter clothing. Buying the appropriate clothing that is meant for the cold will ensure you don’t weaken your immune system and have you getting sick by exposing yourself to the low temperatures.
2. Get plenty of vitamin C!
Immune system cells in your body need sufficient Vitamin C to stay resistant against pathogens. Boost your immune system with a Vitamin C!
3. Get sleep. During these months people are prone to getting depressed because of the lack of sun we tend to receive. Sleeping revives and energizes our brain cells, waves and rejuvenates your cells, strengthening them and in turn strengthening your immune system.
4. Vitamin D is here as your buddy! Again, because of the lack of sun – vitamin D – people tend to receive during the winter months, illnesses such as depression are prevalent.
5. Exercise! It’s easy to stay home and hibernate during the colder days but that can encourage the onset of sicknesses by weakening your immune system. Stay strong, active and motivated to strengthen your immune system by keeping your heart-rate up and sweating out toxins.
Those are some simple steps, to keep your immune system on the up and up, giving you the power to plow through the harsh, cold winter months.
Improve Your Children’s Health and Nutrition with NutriFarmGood nutrition is fundamental for the development of any child. Good nutrition not only helps to supports healthy growth during childhood and adolescence, it also teaches kids positive habits that they can carry with them for the rest of their lives. Here are just a few of the kid-friendly supplements available from NutriFarm [...]
Get Healthier Looking Hair with Natural Shampoos from NutriFarm Many shampoos and conditioners contain toxic chemicals that can do more harm to your hair than good. Many hair products contain synthetic materials that can dry out your scalp, irritate your oil grands, and damage your hair follicles. Some shampoos and conditioners even contain carcinogenic chemicals that can be absorbed through the [...]
NutriFarm and Pre Natal Care: Part 3 Our third and final installment of this series is going to focus on probiotics and iron supplements. Probiotics are living microorganisms that support the good bacteria or flora in your gut and intestines and defend off the bad bacteria. Probiotics help to promote this balanced environment in the body [...]
NutriFarm and Prenatal Care Part 2: Folic Acid and Omega 3 Fatty Acids We’re back with a second edition of Prenatal Care – this time focusing on folic acid and omega-3 fatty acid supplements. Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, helps to prevent birth defects of the baby’s brain and spinal cord along with reducing the possibility of cleft [...]
NutriFarm Prenatal Care – Part 1 Prenatal care is one of the most fundamental aspects of preventative health care. Keeping up with practices like the maintenance of health, regular check-ups and a healthy lifestyle benefits both the mother and the child throughout the duration of a pregnancy. At NutriFarm, we have a range of prenatal care options to ensure you are getting [...]
Our eyes can be subject to a lot of strain throughout our lifetime. With heightened levels of stress, our eyes can feel excessively dry, as our blood flow throughout our body thickens to protect us from injury. As a result, our blood circulation flows less to the extremities in our bodies and our eyes causing dryness and irritation. Damage [...]
Sometimes the basic pet food, love and ample walks aren’t enough to keep our pets in tip-top shape. As pets age, their needs change, and we have a range of supplements to support their transition. We offer everything from probiotics to strengthen their gut to supplements that help them deal with pain that they may feel due to an injury or [...]
Cholesterol is naturally produced by our bodies and also ingested through the foods we eat. Cholesterol is essential for us to live—it helps to produce certain hormones, vitamin D, and substances needed for digestion. However, too much cholesterol can lead to circulatory disease, heart attacks and strokes. The best way to regulate your cholesterol levels is through exercise and a good [...]
At NutriFarm, we extend our care to all of our customers’ needs by including products that help with a range of goals. From keeping our guts healthy to weight management, we are here to support your health goals with an array of specially formulated supplements, snacks, and meal replacements and help you gain true control over your body. NEW ROOTS GARCINIA CAMBOGIA [...]