LEHNING Fortipax (formerly BIOMAG), 90 tablets
Temporary relief of nervousness, mental stress, weakness and temporary fatigue
HOW DOES FORTIPAX™ WORK?
Stress is often the cause of anxiety, insomnia, depression or psychosomatic illness. Fortipax™ rebalances and restructures. Like our bodies, Fortipax™ is mainly comprised of minerals that are then easily recognized by the body. Fortipax™ is easily assimilated and allows for better absorption of magnesium and other minerals present in our diet.
WHAT IS STRESS?
Stress is the body’s normal reaction to its environment and the events it’s exposed to. This reaction can cause cognitive, behavioral, emotional or physiological consequences. Stress is good if the body responds well to it, and on the contrary if it fails to adapt. This is when it can produce adjustment disorders or diseases.
COVERS THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS:
- cramps and spasms accompanied by agitation and anxiety
- nervousness and asthenia
- spasms and muscle cramps
- suitable for intellectual fatigue and difficulty concentrating
- hypersensitivity and palpatations
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS IN EACH TABLET OF 1 G:
Magnesia muriatica (Magnesium chloride hexahydrate) 1 DH (50 mg);
Magnesia carbonica (Magnesium carbonate hydroxide) 6 DH (10 mg);
Magnesia phosphorica (Magnesium phosphate) 1 DH (50 mg);
Plumbum metallicum (Lead) 8 DH (10 mg);
Kalium phosphoricum (Dipotassium hydrogen phosphate) 5 DH (10 mg);
Ambra grisea (Dry intestinal concretions of Physeter macrocephalus) 5 DH (10 mg).
Homeopathic medicine for temporary relief of nervousness, mental stress, weakness and temporary fatigue.
- Adults: Take 2 tablets, 3 times per day for a two week period, then 1 tablet three times per day for a one month period.
- Children age 6 years and up: Take 1 tablet 2 to 3 times per day for a two week period, then 1 to 2 tablets a day for one month period.
Oral use. Chew tablets and let them dissolve under the tongue, preferably not with meals.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!