SISU Multi Enzymes, 120 Vegetable Capsules
Digestive aid. Helps digest protein.
Good digestion is essential for everyday health and well-being, but can be disrupted by various factors such as age, emotional and physical stress, intestinal infections, alcohol, and some prescription and over the counter drugs. Symptoms of poor and incomplete digestion include heartburn, gas, and bloating after eating. In addition to lowering our daily quality of life, poor digestion can negatively affect our nutrient absorption and in the long term, result in compromised immune function and reduced bone health if we do not absorb sufficient nutrients from our food. Digestive problems can also cause us to restrict our food choices and not follow a healthy diet rich in whole grains and a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, which can be difficult for some people to digest. Taking a digestive enzyme supplement may help your body break down and absorb the nutrients from food.
Take 1 to 2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food or a meal.
Each vegetarian capsule contains:
Protease...10,508 FCC HUT (29.35 mg)
Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae – whole, Aspergillus niger – whole
Alpha-amylase...4,000 FCC DU (100 mg)
(4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase) Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae – whole
Lipase (triacylglycerol lipase)...1,000 FCC LU (20 mg)
Rhizopus oryzae – whole
Lactase (beta-galactosidase)...300 FCC ALU (3 mg)
Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae – whole
Cellulase...100 FCC CU (2.5 mg)
(4-(1,3;1,4)-beta-D-glucan 4-glucanohydrolase) Trichoderma reesei – whole
beetroot red powder, medium chain triglycerides.
Contains no dairy, peanuts, or tree nuts.
- Combination of fungal (non-animal source) enzymes
- Protease helps digest protein from animal or vegetable sources
- Amylase helps digest vegetable starches, including pasta, bread, potatoes, etc.
- Lipase helps digest fats and oils from animal or vegetable sources
- Lactase helps digest lactose in dairy products
- Cellulase helps digest cellulose, plant fibers, and gums
- Helps reduce gas, bloating, and other symptoms of poor digestion
- Aids the absorption of essential nutrients from food
- Ideal for everyday use to digest average-size meals
- Fungal-source enzymes are active at a wider pH range than animal enzymes
- Fast-dissolving, easy-to-digest, vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed