St. Francis Herb Farm Mineral Matrix Goat Whey, 1.44 kg
Source of minerals (potassium, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus) for the maintenance of good health.
Mineral Matrix - Nature's Unique Whole Food Revitalizer
The ideal dietary supplement, our Mineral Matrix® pure dehydrated goat whey is an all-natural, highly concentrated whole-food source of more than 25 naturally occurring macro and trace minerals in a bio-organic form that our bodies recognize and utilize with ease.
Health Benefits of Mineral Matrix
- Alleviates osteoporosis
- Relieves the pain associated with joint disorders, including rheumatism and arthritis
- Treats stomach acidity, as well as sensitive digestion
- Alleviates constipation
- An excellent source of the minerals and trace elements vital to a child’s nutrition
- A good supplement (in diluted form) to the diet of infants, one that is especially helpful in treating colic
- A great means of supplying the much needed minerals and trace elements that are depleted through pregnancy or breast feeding in expectant or new mothers
- Strengthens a deficient immune system
- Helps in overcoming lethargy and fatigue
Facts about Mineral Matrix
- Mineral combinations found in whole foods like Mineral Matrix are easily assimilated by the body.
- The potassium and calcium content of Mineral Matrix provides for an alkaline effect.
- Mineral Matrix® is rich in important trace elements.
- Low temperature processed.
- Good things to know about Mineral Matrix
The pure goat whey that is dehydrated to make Mineral Matrix provides high concentrations of various minerals and is a pure food, free of chemical additives. The minerals in Mineral Matrix occur in a highly complex form called a food matrix, which the body easily recognizes and absorbs. Mineral Matrix goats are pasture-fed and free of antibiotics, hormones, pesticides, and other additives.
Soy Free, Gluten Free, and Hypoallergenic.
Medicinal Ingredients per 26 g serving (2 tbsp.) Whey (Capra hircus, Goat milk) 1.3g, Potassium (elemental) 728 mg, Calcium (elemental) 230 mg, Phosphorus (elemental) 130 mg, Magnesium (elemental) 26 mg.
No preservatives or chemicals added.
Adults: Add 26 g (2 tbsp) one time daily to 250 mL (8 oz) of hot water, juice, yogurt, coffee, tea, or smoothie and mix vigorously. Can also be added as a seasoning to salads, vegetables, casseroles, gravies, and soups. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
Contraindications: Do not use this product, if you have a goat’s milk allergy.
Known Adverse Reactions: This product may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Keep product in a dry place at room temperature with lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed