Amazing Grass Green Superfood (Berry), 240 g
- HEALTH & WELLNESS | SUPPORT OVERALL HEALTH AND IMMUNITY*
- DIGESTION | AIDS NATURAL DIGESTIVE FUNCTION*
- ALKALINITY | NATURALLY BALANCES AND INCREASES ALKALINITY*
Our Amazing Grass® Green Food Blend includes a proprietary combination of organic, non-GMO wheat grass, barley grass, alfalfa, spirulina, spinach, chlorella and broccoli. Every serving is chock full of all the necessary vitamins and minerals you and your loved ones need to start—and finish—the day feeling healthy. To give a little added punch, we’ve added Sambazon Organic Pure Acai, and Goji berries. Acai contains more anti-oxidants than pomegranates and has a rich berry-cocoa flavor that unites perfectly with our Green SuperFood. And goji berries, long-revered in Tibet for their health-promoting effects, are one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on the planet.
Mix one serving with 8 or more oz. of water, juice, or mixed into your favorite smoothie! Scoop, stir, smile! Amazing Grass is committed to improving our customer’s lives with our offering of premium organic whole food nutrition products as Mother Nature intended. If you have any questions, allergies or concerns; before consuming any of our products we recommend consulting your healthcare professional or a registered dietitian.
Mexican Bean Salad
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 1 15-oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 large ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup Greek plain yogurt
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. Berry Green SuperFood
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Chop Bibb lettuce and place on salad plate.
- Lay beans, avocado, and tomato over Bibb lettuce.
- In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, salsa, lime juice, Amazing Grass powder, lime zest, fresh cilantro, sea salt and pepper; mix well.
- Drizzle salad with Greek yogurt mixture and serve.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed