- Health Condition
- Brain & Cognitive
- AOR PS-100, 60 Vegetable Capsules
AOR PS-100, 60 Vegetable Capsules
Supports the Function of the Brain
- A phospholipid that plays an essential role in brain cell membrane structure
- Helps replenish important brain signaling molecules
- Helps with age-related memory impairment
- Formulation based on clinical research
PS-100 is phosphatidylserine, a phospholipid that plays an essential role in brain cell membrane structure. Studies suggest that phosphatidylserine helps support cognitive function.
Phosphatidylserine 100 mg
This product contains no other ingredients that are not listed on the label such as wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule three times daily with/without food, or as directed by a qualified health practitioner.
Cautions: Contains soy. Do not use if you are allergic to soy.
Pregnancy/Breastfeeding: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!